Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Creations

The other day I found a few t-shirts in the neighborhood and today I modified them to make a cropish drapey shirt and a sack dress. I love!







I love love love shopping on the street. And by that i mean collecting clothes that people leave in bags or on their fences on the streets of NY.. I love coming home for the summer because I get to do this every day as i go from here to there..

Any suggestions on the first shirt? I feel like not finished yet..

S

4 comments:

  1. I love the first shirt! I think it's great as is. But, if it were mine, I would crop it more in the front and bring it a little lower in the back. Really like it off the shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look great, especially the first one!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome first shirt
    great blog btw ! lovely pics DEF following you!
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (gaga inspired shades)

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im selling a shirt that looks kinda like that in same color from elizabeth and james
    im settin up my shop this week if your interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥