Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stevie Doo


Hair clip made with feathers

Barrette i made with jinglely bells

Barrette made with lace, gems and feathers


Hair clip made with feathers and gems

I bought a lot of really fun materials at Joann's last night like feathers, gems, lace, clips, barrettes and more. I've been wanting to make my hair more nest-like with random items just living in it, for a couple months now...this project is a great pathway to achieving that dream.

I also went thrift store shopping with my wonderful friend Mie and got some incredible pieces! This little skirt set is one of my favorites..so lightweight and comfortable..

As i was searching the aisles of Joann's to find things to attach to my barrettes i came across this hair piece. Part of a valentine's costume i think.. so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥