Saturday, August 21, 2010

Diaper Genie




Photos by Harvey Wang

I got this amazing harem jumper the other day and I am so in love!
One of my close friends just spent a semester abroad and has one of these except its a deep royal purple..every time she wears it I throw a fit about how much i want one and one finally crossed my path! I got it in the Lower East Side at some store along 1st ave..I can't wait to go back, they have such great stuff.

Right now I'm in BWI airport on a lay over on my way back to LA la land.
I'm actually really kinda sad to leave NY.. I was just starting to sink my teeth into it..again.. but off to another fabulous school year. 3rd year let's do it!


Keep smiling

16 comments:

  1. amazing pictures !
    check out my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My random visit into fashion according to Sophia & Mary is never disappointing.

    The genie jumper really is amazing and your dad exploited the colors & lighting wonderfully. Thanks for sharing your fashion vision.

    Ed
    Burbank

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely jumpsuit! it looks lovely on you (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ur absolutely gorgeous!!!! and love the jumper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of your jumpsuit..
    Great photos

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos, great colours! xx


    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute outfit. i like it

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look gorgeous that dress looks amazing on you and the colors really suit you so good!!!
    good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in serious love with these pics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these photos are amazing. I love the last one. SO gorgeous.

    Don't forget to enter my Lucky Brand earrings giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the last photo is amazing. your outfit has so much details on it. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this jumpsuit is so nice!
    love the pic where you are jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing jumpsuit, it really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥