Thursday, December 22, 2011

Don't have to be beautiful




 F21 jeans, Brandy Melville tank, Goodwill jacket, thrifted shoes

Another fun outfit with one of my new tanks.. Though you cant see it in these pics, this top and the top in the last post are quite different in terms of color in person. The previous top is a washed out mauve-lavender-gray color and this one is a vibrant white with a soft light blue tint. I love Brandy Melville colors! Gosh. I'm so not getting paid to do PR for them, I swear.. they just make amazing tanks.

I'm cleaning my apt today for the first time in a long time. I never had time to fully move in, and doing that feels so good. I already feel clearer, happier and more settled.

Happy holy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥