Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Runk Prock





 
Brandy Melville clothing, Guess shoes




I love books. I love reading good books that you love reading and you think about when you're not reading and you become the protagonist. Right now I'm reading Patti Smith's Just Kids and while I don't think I've morphed into the Godmother of Punk, my style as slipped into menswear chic a bit. I've been on the hunt for baggy jeans..

Brandy Melville = Amazing

I discovered this store the other day and I bought it out practically. I got 6 different soft cotton tanks with slightly different details or muted tones (off white, cream, pale mauve, army green) and 2 not of cotton, but simple, casual chic. 
'
Why has blank- chic become the word I use to describe everything lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥