Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hanging round downtown by myself




Skirt, jean jacket and little boys shoes from Goodwill, shirt was found on the street, scarf is HM

I've been really into ugly fashion lately. I love it. I love finding ugly clothing in ugly colors and putting them all on in a messed up ugly way to create odd ugly beauty. 

I was in Santa Monica yesterday and dudes macked on me.. wtf!! I was so shocked? Is it that LA is just such a hip town that even the guys on the street are up on their fashion game? I thought i looked so ugly.lol. I love clothing because its such a costume and i can act and feel however it makes me feel. I get to play a new role every day.

I ADORE these shoes btw..So chunky and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥