Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Road to Bolivia

Let's GO!

The last of Peru . .







Sleeper bus



Immigration






Hello Bolivia!


 Bolivian Immigration 




La Paz, Bolivia











 Bus Station in Bolivia


I just got back to Cusco, Peru from a 2 week stay in Bolivia. It was a great trip. I went to La Paz, Quime, Copacabana and Isla del Sol, but more about that later. I just thought the road to Bolivia was pretty and interesting. . . I learned a lot about Evo Morales, the Bolivian President, the Aymaras and met a lot of cool people I hope to meet again someday. 

Traveling is nice, it opens up my perspective. I'm very thankful to have this opportunity and am trying not to feel guilty about it. Just trying to enjoy this time in my life because it's only happening once, now! Life is an open book, there are infinite options that lay before me. Being young is really nice- I'm unattached (no home, spouse, job or children), I have the momentum of dreams and goals that I've been working towards my entire life and I'm gaining greater perspective on this life experience in general- through traveling, accepting life's lessons with as much grace as I can and always seeking how I can make this life enjoyable, worthwhile, full of love, connection and opportunity. Being aware of my surroundings and knowing that everything around me is here for a reason, out of my attraction or to challenge me in my beliefs. I've been too interested in this life experience, since I was a child, to be completely involved in the physical aspect of it. What a great time it is be alive!

Happy ChristmaHannuKwanza and have a Merry New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥