Monday, June 29, 2009

Banana-Fana Fo-Fairy


Saturday I went to FARM FEST!!! A "pyscodelic rock experience." But whatever. It was awesome. We chilled in the sunshine, played w/a soccer ball, danced, watched the stars, and slept in a tent. In the morning we stopped at Pretty Boy, the resevoir, to go swimming before going home. What a wonderful weekend! 

I wore a little red dress, lots of boobs, purple spandex shorts, Air Force1s, sequin hat, and big black sunglasses. The perfect costume for the day. If I find pictures, I'll def post them.

What really made the night was the super fly DJ Amanda Otto. She played retro, 60s, mod, motown-y music inbetween bands. Check her shit out here: http://garagepunk.ning.com/profile/DJAmandaOtto

While doing hood rat stuff w/my friends, I was thinking about paisley. Amanda Otto looked hot in a purple paisley tunic top, black spandex shorts, and black knee-high boots. When I was younger, I don't think I really understood paisley, thought it was too girly and busy. Now, I totally get why Janis Joplin and all those original hippy kids wore it: so they could trip the fuck out on it later!  Speaking of Janis Joplin, what a hot bitch, right?

Right?!

Was meditating on another hot bitch, Yoko Ono.

Yoko Ono is a hair inspiration for me. I was thinking how if I had hair long enough to cover my tits, I would grow out a big bush too. Thats hot sexyness.


Have a trippy day!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥