Monday, June 29, 2009

Play to dream







Photographs by Harvey Wang
Long black Forever21 tank, green crushed velvet top found on the street modified by me, Dad's black socks, black urban outfitter shoes, faux gold and diamond ring from flea market on Melrose and Fairfax, lion ring passed down from my grandfather, feather ring from same flea market, bee ring from Forever21, elephant ring was a gift from a friend possibly from Urban Outfitters, two small diamond and saphire rings were gifts from Mom (click pictures for a larger view)

Dad and I walked the dog and ran some neighborhood errands this morning. It seems that the best times for Dad and I to go out and shoot are when he's going on errands that will be near "interesting locations." hmm...a little sketchy, but I think it's kinda funny, and convenient. I don't feel as guilty for taking up his precious time when I'm just tagging along with him on his "boring" day.

I found this top on the street in my neighborhood where they seriously do have the best free stuff. I'm always finding stuff I can keep as is or alter to make something fabulous. For a while I never thought I'd be able to wear this top since it's too short to be a dress, too long to be a shirt and kinda weird and shapeless, but it managed to find it's way into my wardrobe, thankfully. I love comfortable yet sexy clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥