Monday, August 17, 2009

Buh Bye Baltamore!

Sophia: black AA bodysuit, grey AA shorts, vintage fanny pack, vintage brown work boots, electrical tape. Mary: DIY Tee from Ocean City, thrifted skirt from Goodwill, scrunchie from Avenue Antiques. Cory: DIY T and shorts from OC.
printed on the booty of Cory's shorts


In my last days on the east coast, I had many adventures! Got my cut my hair, like it?! Cory and I went to the Rehobeth Beach and Ocean City. Check the fresh shirts, DIY obvs. Cut them using patterns from 108 Ways To Transform a T-Shirt, super fun craft night! Had a party at my cousin, Sarah's place. We chilled, played games, had some dranks, and generally raged! Cory (the hot blond) had those borderline sacrilegious shorts made in OC. More photos of the final hours to come!
-Mary

We've been absent from the blog this last week because of all the hubbub going on with moving from one coast to the other, so so sorry..but we're back and ready to give you lots of Cali love! We're living in Valencia, CA, a small town 40 minutes north of L.A. a.k.a. Agrestic because the show Weeds was shot in Valencia when Nancy was being a pot-dealin' mama. I will be returning to California Institute of the Arts where I'm majoring in acting and Mary will be starting her first year at College of the Canyons after taking a year off from school.
-Sophia

We couldn't be more pleased. We took lalalaLOADS of pictures during our last few days on the east coast and can't wait to share the love!

S & M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥