Friday, July 24, 2009

Lighting Flashed Across The Sky

The Night He Taught Me How To Fly




bathing suit thrifted from Avenue Antiques, sequin hat thrifted from Vogue Revisted.
Photos by Mike Lee

Hey Y'all! These are some more photos from my shoot with Mike. I wear this bathing suit all the time with shorts and skirts. It's super comfy, and I don't even have to wear a bra! That hat is completely covered in sequins, obviously about the coolest item in my wardrobe. Got it a while ago while shopping with Sophia at Vogue Revisited, a great consignment shop in Baltimore. I love their jewelry and accessories collections. Anyway, I always wear this hat for special occasions/in public as much as possible.

Speaking of swimming, did you know I'm in a water ballet? Well, I am. I am a Glamazon in Fluid Movement's Annual Water Ballet, Strange Customs: The Flurry Family Odyssey. Fluid Movement is a local performance art volunteer group. I've been performing in shows since I was 13, and the water ballet is always the highlight of my summer. Imagine synchronized swimming, dancing, glitter, wigs, more glitter, drag, sexy sexy fun. Opening night is tomorrow. Soph is coming to see it and I'm so excited. Follow the link for more info.


Love, Life, Glitter
- Mary "Winking Inca"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥