Friday, July 17, 2009

I Wanna Live in America..cha cha







Photographs by Harvey Wang

Black spandex dress from Rapisarda, vintage pork pie hat borrowed from dad, necklace from India, sunnies from Urban Outfitters, vintage boots from Fox and Fawn, DIY scarf made from slip dress,briefcase was found on the street by me.

These were taken a few days ago when Dad and I went to eat lunch at a vegan restaurant called Kate's Joint. It was okay..

I adore this hat, but unfortunately my father will not relinquish it! These shoes are darling, but they're breaking on me..not to fear, a shoe repair shop is around the corner. I'm glad I got a chance to wear this scarf. I love it, but it's hard to wear because it likes to take up all the attention sometimes. Yesterday I went shopping with my grandmother and she was sweet enough to pick up a few things for me! They're just darling..Can't wait to show them to you guys.

Thanks for reading!


S

2 comments:

  1. i love the hat shoes dress and attention stealing scarf! love the shots very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys rock with your fun photoshoots, and i love your confidence!! also i totally agree with everyone you find inspirational..i love that tacky fun shiit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

♥ ♥ ♥